Wedding Reception Venues Perth
Perth has a large range of wedding reception venues to suit a wide variety of personal tastes, wedding themes and budgets. The venues featured below are our favourites which are consistently rated by couples during their end of night chauffeured limousine get-away.
Tips for selecting a reception venue
- Book well in advance (for popular venues this may be up to two years ahead)
- Read the small print – some venues have a cancellation clause which allows them to terminate your booking if they want to schedule another event on the day.
- If the venue has a restaurant open to the general public, sample the menus, don’t just read them. It is a lot of fun testing out the service and quality you can expect on the night.
- Check around the venue for photography locations in the near area. We recommend that your ceremony, feature photograph locations and reception venue are clustered to minimise long drives and maximise the time you spend enjoying the day.
- Friday weddings can provide a big saving at the reception and with other services too – it is worth exploring.
Belvoir Homestead Function Centre
Belvoir – 1177 Great Northern Highway Upper Swan, 6056 (08) 9296 3033
Caversham House – 141 Caversham Ave Caversham (08) 9279 1167
Fraser’s Restaurant – Fraser Avenue West Perth (08) 9481 7100
Matilda Bay Restaurant
Matilda Bay Restaurant – 3 Hackett Dr Crawley (08)9423 5000
Mosmans Restaurant – 15 Johnson Parade Mosman Park (08) 9383 3388
Mulberry on Swan
Mulberry on Swan – 34 Hamersley Road Caversham (08) 9379 034
Rose & Crown Hotel
Rose & Crown Hotel – 105 Swan Road Guildford (08) 9279 8444
Sandalford Winery – West Swan Road Caversham
Sittella Winery – 100 Barrett Street Herne Hill (08) 9296 2600
Stewart’s Restaurant at Brookleigh Estate
Stewart’s Restaurant – 780 Great Northern Highway Upper Swan (08) 9296 6966